Agent Buyer Representative
We represent the buyer customer
Have you ever imagined buying a property and just having to worry about which house you will choose?
We decided to create an exclusive service for those who do not have time to do an intense research in the purchase of real estate. This same research will be done throughout the real estate market and not just in the properties we have raised.
What is the purpose of creating this service?
We increasingly assist clients with busy and intense lives, leaving no time for matters that, despite extreme importance, are put aside by the vast majority of people. And for that very part, we have at your disposal this service where we deal with matters such as:
- Customer qualification in order to understand what you are looking for
- Market research to check properties corresponding to the customer's requirement
- Presentation of properties with respective visits
- Representation of the client in the business process
- Representation of the client in the deed process
- We take care of any works you may want to do (construction costs not included)
- We organize the process of decoration + change (decoration costs + change not included)
- We monetize the investment (profitability commission paid in part)
- We sell your property
- Any question can be suggested and evaluated later
Is a contract signed?
Yes. An exclusive contract is made that is molded to each client. M Dream Property's commitment is to have a person dedicated exclusively to this type of customers, so someone who will have 100% impartiality in relation to the company's standard service. The duration of the contract is usually between 1-3 months after the signing of the contract.
When is the commission paid?
The commission is paid in the following way: 15% of it is paid at the time of award, the remaining 85% is paid in the act of "promise of sale contract" or "lease"
If you are interested, simply contact email@example.com
It is important to inform that the person in charge of this service is certified by the NAR (National Association of Realtors),having for this done a skills examination spinning credited as Agent Buyer Representative.